- Unrefined Shea Butter Benefits: relieves symptoms of eczema and similar skin irritation, moisturizes dry, cracked skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks. It will not clog pores so it's the number one natural choice to moisturize skin affected by acne or occasional breakouts.
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
- ORGANIC Shea butter is 100% Pure and Natural, Raw Unrefined Shea Butter.
- PURE ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: No Added Scents or Preservatives. No Additives.
- BENEFITS: Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids for Maximum Natural Moisturizing.
- USES: Our Soft and Creamy African Shea Butter Will Work Perfectly in Your DIY Soaps, Butters Lotions, Creams, Lip Balms Deodorants and Much More.
Shipping & Delivery