Moringa oil is composed of lots of beneficial nutrients for health, hair care, and skincare including:
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps maintain healthy skin and hair and strengthens the body’s immune system, cell function, and overall skin health.
- Vitamin A helps build collagen in the skin by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Vitamin C and Phenols – act as highly effective antioxidants and protect DNA from free radicals, reduce fine lines, and help to repair sun-induced photodamage to skin cells.
- Cytcytokinins – primarily zeatin is a potent plant growth hormone found in Moringa Oil. It helps to promote cellular growth and delays the aging process by supporting and nourishing cell tissue.
- Fatty acids have a high content of mono-saturated oleic acid (omega 9). This helps to improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and keeps skin looking hydrated, plumper, and younger-looking.
There are no reviews yet.