- Ambunu is the local name given to this flowering plant known biologically as Ceratotheca Sesamoides.
- The plant is indigenous to Africa and is also called False Sesame because of this similarity to the Sesame plant (Sesamum indicum).
- It is a natural hair detangler and conditioner. These dry leaves when combined with hot water become very slippery and this gooey goodness is used to clean the hair and scalp. This plant contains saponin which gives it its ability to cleanse.
- It is also an effective antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and emollient. Ambunu contains saponin which gives it the ability to cleanse.
- So Ambunu leaves are definitely something you should try for hair growth with all of its purported benefits and rave reviews
- Ambunu is an old tradition among the Chadian women who used the leaves to wash their scalps and detangle their hair at the same time. . Ambunu hair growth herbs make your hair softer and adds a beautiful sheen to it.
- To use Ambunu, mix one Tablespoon of Ambunu with 4 cups of hot water. (This amount is good for someone with long hair. For those with shorter hair, use half this amount). Let it sit for ten minutes until it becomes gooey. You can rub the leaves between your fingers to extract as much mucilage as possible then strain it. The traditional way is to rub the liquid and leaves on your hair then rinse them out. Apply this mixture to your hair in small sections as you gently massage your scalp and hair.
Ambunu Leaves 1kg
- All natural hair shampoo, detangler and conditioner
- Ambunu contains saponin which gives it its ability to cleanse
- Ambunu makes hair softer and adds a beautiful sheen to it
- It gives you stronger, thicker hair
- It prevents dry scalp and reduces hair loss
Category: Organic Hair Care
Shipping & Delivery